Not coming out like it looks like at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Adobe Creative Suite
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Adobe Creative Suite
All about the world of Adobe Premiere and its associated plug-ins.

Old January 15th, 2010, 07:58 PM   #1
Regular Crew

Not coming out like it looks like

Ok, so I have this project due tomorrow, and I am done except for one small problem, I export it and the graphics that I keyframed in to follow a train, are not appearing in the right place and are ahead of the timing.

So, I am not sure what is going on here..

Shot as 60i on Canon xh-a1, edited in 1080i 60fps, and exported as many formats including:

720p 24fps
720p 30fps
720i 60fps (Exporting now)

If you could help me, That would be awesome! This video will be going on Youtube and Facebook in HD so... keep that in mind.

Thanks!
Old January 19th, 2010, 06:53 AM   #2
Regular Crew

Scott, I read your follow up thread to this one. IMO it seems to beg a lot of questions. Did you ever solve the problem?

What is the format of your XHA1? You say this is 1440 anamorphic, right?

Are your project settings set up to be the same as the format and frame rate as your camera?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Nelson View Post
Well, Nobody has replied to my last post, but I am still having the same problem with some animated things I have in my video.

I made a title, applied a Basic 3D effect to it and placed it on the side of a train as it passed. It looks great in the monitor and when I go to export it, it still shows the graphic where it is supposed to be. After exporting, the graphic appears on the front of the train and animates like it is on the side. I have tried everything I can think of to correct this problem, but no success yet.

I have tried one thing, and it sort of worked. I exported as 1440x1080 with the HD animophic pixel settings, and it exported with the graphic where it needed to be, BUT, its 4:3 now. SO, I went into a new project and imported the file, and it was 16:9 again, So I size it and re-export it as a 16:9 and it worked on the video aspect, but the sound is choppy now... So, I continue to have alot of issues, and this project was supposed to be out today at noon... 12 hours later I still have no luck..

I beg of you guys for help!
Just guessing but have you tried exporting in 1920x1080? I edit 60i 1440 anamorphic as well (AVCHD). I always export to 1920x1080p. Most of my stuff if for HD web delivery.
On a hunch I would start by scaling down the work bar area and export a small sample of uncompressed video then check how it looks.
Rob Johnson is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Adobe Creative Suite