Premiere HDR workflow? at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Adobe Creative Suite

Adobe Creative Suite
All about the world of Adobe Premiere and its associated plug-ins.

Old March 4th, 2012, 09:56 AM   #1
Trustee

Premiere HDR workflow?

Hi,

I´ve been fooling around with pseudo HDR on premiere and I´ve managed to get some interesting results but nowhere close to what I´m looking for. I´ve used 2 layers and then "applied" Soft Light between them. Then on lower layers I´ve messed around with the Shadows/Highlights option. The main issue is that when I export the video I get a sort of pulsing glow to the images.
Did anyone have any luck with an HDRish workflow on Premiere? I´m not looking for that exaggerated HDR look, I´m looking for that HDR look that is as close as possible to reality.

Any thoughts?

Rafa
Rafael Lopes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 5th, 2012, 05:54 AM   #2
Major Player

Re: Premiere HDR workflow?

You need to turn off any auto adjustment on shadows/highlights, and set the values manually. This is where pulsing comes from, at least from my experience.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Adobe Creative Suite