Help out a composer and get some super cheap library music at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > All Things Audio
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

All Things Audio
Everything Audio, from acquisition to postproduction.

Old August 22nd, 2012, 03:49 AM   #1
Tourist

Help out a composer and get some super cheap library music

In order to raise funds to finance the production of an album of Library Music I am pre-selling licenses for the album, enabling you to get an incredible deal on music for use in any project from short videos to feature films.

Each contributor will get a copy of the CD and.........

If you contribute £12 towards the album you will get 5 License credits, with each license credit enabling you to use 1 track in one project.

£22 will get you 15 credits and if you contribute £60 you will be get a blanket license to use any of the tracks in any project, forever, giving you unlimited pre-licensed music which you can use in anything from advertising to feature films.

The CD will have have over an hour of music covering a range of styles and moods from large orchestral pieces to smaller piano and string arrangements and each track will come in a full length, short (30 sec) and stab format.

The more people contribute the higher my budget for musicians so I would be grateful if you could spread the word as the more people involved the better the end product will be.

to find out more and see a promo video with various music examples in it or to contribute please go to CameronMusic Film Soundtrack CD - PleaseFund.Us

You can find out more about me and also get some free music and sound effects at Cameron Music
Alastair Cameron is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > All Things Audio