2.4 GHz wireless mics - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > All Things Audio
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

All Things Audio
Everything Audio, from acquisition to postproduction.

Old May 5th, 2016, 11:12 PM   #16
Inner Circle

Re: 2.4 GHz wireless mics

+1 for System 10. I had a custom cable made up by Markertek so I can set my mics and SD 702 up near the stage and feed the System 10 from the 702 Tape Out to get a mono sync track in the balcony cameras about 90 feet away - works well. Saves me hours of work running cable to the balcony. Never had a problem with the distance or dropped audio.
Jim Andrada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2016, 08:44 PM   #17
Regular Crew

Thanks for all the input on the 2.4ghz wireless systems. I did have a chance to try a Boya and MonoPrice systems. They are identical they just have different names on them. They work well in my neighborhood when I tested them. According to my cell phone there was 9 routers on from various homes. I had no problems getting a little over 100 ft range with them. Audio quality was surprisingly good.
Rob
Rob Taylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2016, 05:54 PM   #18
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Harding View Post
Hi David

I still have my Azden UHF units and the ProXD looks like a great replacement ..What is really annoying is that they are US$199 at B&H but AUS$400 in Australia ... that's a huge rip off!! that's equivalent to US$305 and I'm sure it wouldn't cost US$106.00 for shipping ... Best to buy from B&H I think if you are on this side of the world!!
Yeah for sure, I almost never buy locally (except for sometimes secondhand on TradeMe) as prices here just seem damn too high!
David Peterson is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > All Things Audio