Letus Mini35 Comparison at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Alternative Imaging Methods

Alternative Imaging Methods
DV Info Net is the birthplace of all 35mm adapters.

Old October 14th, 2006, 12:42 PM   #1
Major Player

Letus Mini35 Comparison

Haven't really got the time right now to post footage from the new Letus HD100 setup - I will try and post stills soon though.
However, I was reviewing some older footage yesterday for a project that was shot with the Mini35XL combination. It happened to be shot last year in full foliage...exactly the same environment that I've done my first Letus exterior testing.
Granted the Mini35 was shot on an XL and the Letus in HD, but I was very impressed with how cleaner and better the over all image quality is with the Letus HD100.
The bottom line is I produced a lot of pretty high budget projects with the Mini35/XL combo.
After initial tests with the Letus, there's no question that anyone serious about the quality of their HD work should consider having Quyen make them one. For the investment, there is nothing that will bring the quality of your HD work to the next level like the DOF control and over all look of 35mm lenses.
Again, for the investment, there's really no excuse not to include a Letus as part of your creative toolbox.
Jim Giberti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 14th, 2006, 05:48 PM   #2
Trustee

If you could post comparisons, that would be great!
David Delaney is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Alternative Imaging Methods