Greetings Earthlings -- what is Area 51? - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Area 51
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Area 51
We can neither confirm nor deny its existence.

Old April 1st, 2004, 01:40 PM   #16

Living here in new mexico, I'm pretty familoiar with area 51 and the Roswell incident. Aliens crash landed just outside Roswell, NM and the entire event was hushed up by the DoD. If you don't beleive me, there are 2 little old viejitas that run the alien artifact museum in Roswell. Area 51 was the place that the USAF took the bodies of those poor little aliens. There is, apparently, some footage of the autopsy performed. It's rumored that one alien survived and currently lives in redmond, WA.
Bill Ravens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 1st, 2004, 02:00 PM   #17
MPS Digital Studios

This post is getting hilarious!

heath
Old April 1st, 2004, 06:31 PM   #18
New Boot

And it's about time too! I don't know what I mean by that since I really haven't been in here much. But hey.... as Jack Handy says...
If you drop your keys into a river of molten lava, let them go. Cause man, their gone!
Old April 2nd, 2004, 01:09 PM   #19
Inner Circle

Is just a coincidence that UFOs never show up over western Europe? hmmmmmm. Only the former USSR and the USA, hmmmmm. Or are the Europeans too embarassed to admit it?
really hmmmmmmm.
Joe Carney is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Area 51