ATEM + Hyperdeck. Can they do a PIP and a Key? at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > External Video Recording Solutions > BlackMagic Design HyperDeck Shuttle
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Old October 4th, 2019, 11:27 AM   #1
Major Player

ATEM + Hyperdeck. Can they do a PIP and a Key?

Finally purchased a Hyperdeck Mini Shuttle to go with my ATEM Switcher and running through all the tests to get things working for a big conference coming up in several days. There are 2 formats that are the final edited output I deliver for the client.

1. Super basic cutting back and forth between Cam 1 and Cam 2 when more than one person is on stage. The Hyperdeck/ATEM is working great for this and is going to save me a ton of time. Delighted.

2. A picture in picture setup (see attached) that has speaker and presentation slides both always on screen, and has a backdrop graphic. I'm assuming this isn't possible to replicate. And it not nearly as time consuming as the editing mentioned on 1. but I thought I'd ask just in case.
Attached Thumbnails
ATEM + Hyperdeck. Can they do a PIP and a Key?-pip_setup_01.jpg  
Josh Hayes is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > External Video Recording Solutions > BlackMagic Design HyperDeck Shuttle