Canon EOS C100 - Page 24 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon Cinema EOS Camera Systems

Canon Cinema EOS Camera Systems
For all Canon Cinema EOS models: C700 / C300 Mk. II / C200 / C100 Mk II and EF / PL lenses.

Old December 15th, 2012, 01:05 PM   #346
Trustee

Re: Canon EOS C100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren Levine View Post
to be clear, the c100 screen DOES face down, and does face forward a little bit, just barely enough i've found to be somewhat helpful for self interviews.
Sorry Darren - hoped the 'LOL' comment would show I was scraping the bottom of the barrel to find anything to be grumpy about.

Yes, I've been hovering over the 'buy it now' button of the Rode VideoMic Pro, but it's a big wobbly phallus on my little neat camera. Your point about a cheapo $20 radio shack special is well taken. However, thanks to Chad's test, I may have to invest in the Rode.

However, the fold-back reverse angle screen thing is (may I buy you a pint over this) a little tenuous? :-D One can connect up the absolutely necessary Ninja accessory recorder, and simply spin it round to the talent to show them what we're shooting.

I'd take these little inconveniences in favour of awesome run and gun ergonomics.

But I will remain ever so grumpy over losing the intervalometer - I live in hope of a new Firmware upgrade.
Old December 23rd, 2012, 06:55 PM   #347
Major Player

Re: Canon EOS C100

a firmware update with a timelapse function and 1080 50/60p (this cameras shooting AVCHD after all) i'd jump into one.
Joe Lawry is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon Cinema EOS Camera Systems