C100 backpack - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon Cinema EOS Camera Systems
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Canon Cinema EOS Camera Systems
For all Canon Cinema EOS models: C700 / C300 Mk. II / C200 / C100 Mk II and EF / PL lenses.

Old June 14th, 2013, 03:59 PM   #16
Major Player

Re: C100 backpack

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Ells View Post
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

The c100 will fit upright with the top handle removed, yes.

I would only suggest this as a last resort, unless you frequently shoot without audio. It just adds an extra step to the process of unpacking the camera every single time.
Great thanks.
Drew Curran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 15th, 2013, 05:43 AM   #17
New Boot

Just got my C100 yesterday so heres my setup with the Roadie 2 backpack and a few Lowepro bags, a bit overkill but I like the extra protection. Lots of room left for other bits a pieces, I guess I could organise it better but this was just to see if it all fits.

Don't have a bag for the mic yet but will locate one today

These hold the 24-104 and my 100mm L macro and BP-975

C100 separate carry case

Josh Kallis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 16th, 2013, 01:12 PM   #18
Regular Crew

All likes nice and new!

With all of those compartments and modules, it's not going to be one for a quick draw at the OK Corral... :-)

Ben.
Ben Giles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 14th, 2014, 10:56 AM   #19
Tourist

I have a Sony ex-3 and FS-700 plus zoom lenses (100-400 mm and 80-400 mm) for these camcorders. On a trip to Australia in 2012, all of this fit into a vidpro leather bag that fit into overheads even on small airplanes. One lens was mounted and the other fit into a front pouch. Now the zipper failed (it was never great) and I cannot find a replacement - probably went out of production because of the zipper problem.

I am considering a backpack, and wonder which one might work? I have a Lowepro, but the ex3 doesn't fit well because the viewfinder etc doesn't detach (the vidpro had clearance for this and the FS700 fit body fit underneath the ex3 viewfinder housing). Someone earlier recommended a Cinebag CB-25B. Does anyone have know if my gear will fit in this and still squeeze into small overheads or under the seat?

Thanks, Carl Gerhardt
Carl Gerhardt is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon Cinema EOS Camera Systems