C100 Cinema Rig with NF or Ninja at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon Cinema EOS Camera Systems
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Canon Cinema EOS Camera Systems
For all Canon Cinema EOS models: C700 / C300 Mk. II / C200 / C100 Mk II and EF / PL lenses.

Old December 6th, 2012, 12:08 PM   #1
Sponsor: Westside AV

C100 Cinema Rig with NF or Ninja

I am just starting to build my custom rigs for the C100.

I find relocating the handle a great help on the shoulder. I will be selling these kits in a week or so, I am still perfecting all the parts, The VF can be anything but I really like the Alphatron. I have the IDX battery outputting power to the C100 and NanoFlash/ other recorder.

The kit comes off quickly and is really quite compact, and it is modular, you don't need the Ninja and Battery cheese plate, FF, or matt box. But when you do add them. I will be making an even more compact version as well.
Attached Thumbnails
C100 Cinema Rig with NF or Ninja-c100rig6401.jpg   C100 Cinema Rig with NF or Ninja-c100rig6402.jpg  

C100 Cinema Rig with NF or Ninja-c100rig6401-1-.jpg   C100 Cinema Rig with NF or Ninja-c100rig6402-1-.jpg  

C100 Cinema Rig with NF or Ninja-c100rig6403.jpg  
Old December 6th, 2012, 08:11 PM   #2

Re: C100 Cinema Rig with NF or Ninja

I thought this was the C300 forum?
Lee Mullen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 7th, 2012, 05:15 AM   #3
Major Player

Re: C100 Cinema Rig with NF or Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olof Ekbergh View Post
I am just starting to build my custom rigs for the C100.

I find relocating the handle a great help on the shoulder. I will be selling these kits in a week or so, I am still perfecting all the parts, The VF can be anything but I really like the Alphatron. I have the IDX battery outputting power to the C100 and NanoFlash/ other recorder.

The kit comes off quickly and is really quite compact, and it is modular, you don't need the Ninja and Battery cheese plate, FF, or matt box. But when you do add them. I will be making an even more compact version as well.
Hi Olof,

Very ingenious but it all looks so cumbersome and awkward and I would have thought that by the time you have bought all the bits that surround the C100 in your picture you might just as well have bought a C300.

In my opinion one of the great things about these cameras is the fact that they are self contained as compared with all the gubbins you need to strap around a DSLR to make films.

And having looked at the great clips you have posted, the C100 does a pretty good job on its own.
Mark Dobson is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon Cinema EOS Camera Systems