Resolved detail on the 1DX vs C100? at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon Cinema EOS Camera Systems
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Canon Cinema EOS Camera Systems
For all Canon Cinema EOS models: C700 / C300 Mk. II / C200 / C100 Mk II and EF / PL lenses.

Old February 5th, 2013, 12:26 AM   #1
Regular Crew

Resolved detail on the 1DX vs C100?

Hello all,

I am wondering if anybody who has used both cameras can chime in and offer an idea on how the level of resolved detail compares between the 1DX and C100. I am assuming the C100 resolves a bit more, but with these cameras costing as much as they do, I figure it might be a good idea to pick your brains before making a decision. I do a lot of stills work to, and if the 1DX can hold its own against the C100, it would be nice to not have to carry around two cameras.

In addition, how about things like skin tones, dynamic range, etc etc. The reason this peaks my curiosity is because the 1DX is almost the same thing as the 1DC which has an amazing level of detail in the image. I'm curious how the 1DX stacks up along side it. For those of you who have used both, what do you think?

Thank you much in advance,
~Omar
Omar Nabulsi is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon Cinema EOS Camera Systems