7D vs T2i test video - Page 3 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD
APS-C sensor cameras including the 80D, 70D, 7D Mk. II, 7D, EOS M and Rebel models for HD video recording.

Old February 27th, 2010, 05:31 PM   #31
Major Player

Snap gear from Indi System

Sorry about that.

I just realized that they are not on his site yet. We got them about a week ago as part as his new FF system. They work great (I will post a couple of pictures of my 7D rig). They should be up on Indifocus.com site next week. For more info, please contact Tim directly at the number listed on his site.

Hope this helps.

Carlo Zanella
The Santa Fe TV Show
Carlo Zanella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 28th, 2010, 09:51 AM   #32
Regular Crew

Carlo,

This is a little off topic....

How do you like your IndiFocus FF system? Does it work OK for you? What's the build quality like?

Thanks,
Chad
Chad Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 1st, 2010, 10:49 AM   #33
Major Player

Indifocus FF system

It works GREAT. It's a new system, it's not on his web site yet. I wil ask him the correct model number and I will post it. I have the FF on the 7D: it's smooth, precise, and the snap-on gear makes it easy in case you have to take it off. I have another FF system in my EX1 from another manufacturer, but it's not as good as this one.

Hope this helps.

Carlo Zanella
The Santa Fe TV Show
Carlo Zanella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 1st, 2010, 11:24 AM   #34
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad Jones View Post
Carlo,

This is a little off topic....

How do you like your IndiFocus FF system? Does it work OK for you? What's the build quality like?

Thanks,
Chad
Build Quality is also very good. It's adjustable in width and height, very versatile. The model mounted on my 7D is the "Indifocus PRO Geared"
Carlo Zanella is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD