IndiFocus Components Question - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD

Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD
APS-C sensor cameras including the 80D, 70D, 7D Mk. II, 7D, EOS M and Rebel models for HD video recording.

Old August 20th, 2010, 10:32 AM   #16
Regular Crew

IndiSystems Expereince

Ordered Focus, Rails, Slider last night. Called just now to check the status. A lady answered the phone. She was friendly. She said the slider is shipping out today. and Rest on Monday. So far, the service is pretty good.
Subbu Vedula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 20th, 2010, 01:56 PM   #17
Inner Circle

Great that you get someone on the phone. They still haven't returned my call nor reply my email. I still have questions about IndiFocusMini. I think they have to maintain consistant customer service in order to be called good customer service.
Old August 22nd, 2010, 11:37 PM   #18
Regular Crew

It's not hard to speak to Tracy, who is a great lady. But try speaking to Tim it's always the same, "Oh, he just stepped out." Thats followed by the promise of a quick call back, but you'll never get it. When I call back and she answer and I said we just spoke what happened to the call, she's like , "oh, we did?". Email, don't waste your time.

With that said, I too took the leap of good gear/cheap price and just hope that theres no problems. Picked up a shoulder rig and if i'm happy with it, will pull the trigger on their FF.
Tim Kay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 23rd, 2010, 07:57 AM   #19
Trustee

Sorry to hear that Taky. As I used the JAG Follow focus the other day without rails and loved using it.
Made my whole setup much more compact and lighter to use.
Old August 23rd, 2010, 08:57 AM   #20
Inner Circle

I finished a wedding on Saturday. What I found out is, follow focus is not necessary. Since I have to adjust zoom while filming. Then, if I have to move my hand from zoom ring to follow focus, it's too time consuming. The only thing is the focus ring gear still attached. Then I can adjust zoom with my thumb and index finger. at the same time, I can use the ring finger to adjust the focus with the focus ring gear.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD