Old Lenses Found-Which adapter? - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD
APS-C sensor cameras including the 80D, 70D, 7D Mk. II, 7D, EOS M and Rebel models for HD video recording.

Old April 5th, 2011, 10:07 AM   #16
Regular Crew

Re: Old Lenses Found-Which adapter?

Well thank you for all your advice everyone! My new adapter from bestelectronic-store is on its way! Yippeeee!
Lisa Maxwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 9th, 2011, 12:19 PM   #17
Regular Crew

I LOVE them!!!!!!!

I just got my adapter today and these babies are workin like a charm they are! I feel like I just got a whole closet-full of new shoes!!!!!!!! Sorry, um, might have to be a woman to understand that analogy! ; )
Lisa Maxwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 9th, 2011, 02:30 PM   #18
Major Player

Glad to hear it, Lisa. Now, your life will never be the same again... every pawn shop and thrift store will be a place to scope out some vintage lens treasures!

Have fun!
Brian Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 9th, 2011, 03:03 PM   #19
Regular Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Brown View Post
Glad to hear it, Lisa. Now, your life will never be the same again... every pawn shop and thrift store will be a place to scope out some vintage lens treasures!

Have fun!
Ain't that da truth! I'm already spinning and swimming in every thought intermingled with camera shots, lenses, angles, framing, lighting, etc... I LOVE this stuff!!!!!!!! Here's a couple snaps from the vintage lenses of my "boys".
Attached Thumbnails
Old Lenses Found-Which adapter?-img_1531.jpg   Old Lenses Found-Which adapter?-img_1526.jpg  

Lisa Maxwell is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD