Canon T2i Settings with Vello Intervalometer at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD
APS-C sensor cameras including the 80D, 70D, 7D Mk. II, 7D, EOS M and Rebel models for HD video recording.

Old January 20th, 2012, 09:31 AM   #1
New Boot

Canon T2i Settings with Vello Intervalometer

I recently purchased a T2i with Vello Shutterboss intervalometer with the intention of using for night time time lapse. The controls on the Shutterboss are simple enough i think. I set it for a shutter of 30", interval of 3 sec and pictures to infinity. On my T2i, I have it set to BULB, manual focus, F4.0 and i have the internal remote setting selected.

When the intervalometer is activated the camera takes 1 pic immediately and then counts down 30 sec before another pic is taken. The 3 sec timer counts down but the picture isnt taken until the LONG shutter of 30 sec counts down. I want it to take a pic every 3 secs with a 30 sec shutter. What am i doing wrong? I assume i must not have the correct setting on my T2i internally. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance.
Kenny Hollingsworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 20th, 2012, 01:06 PM   #2
New Boot

Re: Canon T2i Settings with Vello Intervalometer

No one has experience with this? I have read every thread on TL that i can find on here. Plenty of info on using the remote but not much on how to set the internal controls on the T2i.
Kenny Hollingsworth is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD