Zacuto Z-Finder V2 Review - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Full Frame for HD

Canon EOS Full Frame for HD
All about using the Canon 1D X, 6D, 5D Mk. IV / Mk. III / Mk. II D-SLR for 4K and HD video recording.

Old September 21st, 2009, 02:43 PM   #16
Inner Circle

After spending $400.00 for an LCD viewfinder magnifier, that is probably what most of us can afford to mount it with! ;-)

I did a shoot at a research lab with my 5D MKII and Z-Finder last week, I used the freebie Zacuto lanyard and found that the lanyard method worked very well for my needs, nice to just snap it on and off as I needed it, but different strokes...

Dan
Dan Brockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 21st, 2009, 03:02 PM   #17
Regular Crew

I've never had an issue with mine coming off...I use the lanyard when I want to take mine off and shoot normally.
Old September 22nd, 2009, 03:40 PM   #18
Wrangler

FYI, for those with Z-Finders, Zacuto is soliciting quotes/reviews for a new reviews section of their web site. From their tweet:

Z-Finder Fans: Email ASAP any quotes/reviews w/full name + your website/blog link sue@zacuto.com ~We have a new review section!
Jenn Kramer is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Full Frame for HD