Selling my GL-2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon HDV and DV Camera Systems > Canon XL and GL Series DV Camcorders > Canon GL Series DV Camcorders

Canon GL Series DV Camcorders
Canon GL2, GL1 and PAL versions XM2, XM1.

Old August 10th, 2006, 09:15 PM   #1
Tourist

Selling my GL-2

Getting out of the GL-2/ Semi-Pro segment and focusing on home movies with My HDR HC-3 - Just don't have time anymore for the professional stuff. I'm interested in selling my GL-2 with a Azden SGM-1X shotgun mic. I have a caselogic carrying case and one extra stock battery. All parts are included as well as the box. I believe the Cam is about 2 years old. Anyone interested please contact me with a reasonable offer in mind. I hate to see this thing sitting on my shelf when there are people out there that can certainly put this camera to great use. It has been used for probably 30 hours of total shooting and is in excellent condition. I'm willing to send pictures etc to anyone serious.

Thanks
Erik Polta
Erik A. Polta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10th, 2006, 10:00 PM   #2
Trustee

This belongs in the classifieds section, and because this is your first post you can't see it. There's a reason to that--it's so seasoned and "trusted" members of DVinfo.net are the only ones selling and buying. Wait longer, post more and become "one of the guys" and then try selling it there.
Old August 10th, 2006, 10:18 PM   #3
Tourist

Thanks Ben

O.K.

I was reading the forum rules trying to determine if it would be legal to post it here. I don't remember seeing a classified section which now makes sense

thanks
Erik
Erik A. Polta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10th, 2006, 11:38 PM   #4
Old Boot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Winter
This belongs in the classifieds section, and because this is your first post you can't see it. There's a reason to that--it's so seasoned and "trusted" members of DVinfo.net are the only ones selling and buying. Wait longer, post more and become "one of the guys" and then try selling it there.

Seesshh . . ! Ben I didn't know that? And I AM one of the "seasoned guys". Would that be with Black Pepper and Garlic?

(And in a broad Cockney accent but NOT like Dick Van Dyke)Yah know? Yah finks yah knows summit? And then yah don't!
Graham Bernard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 11th, 2006, 12:45 AM   #5
Inner Circle

Like Graham, I too have posted here for many years yet the Classified section is denied to me too.
Tom Hardwick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 11th, 2006, 12:59 AM   #6
Trustee

Chris obviously doesn't like either of you.

Haha, just kidding. Shoot him an email, he'll probably fix that right up. I think it was something around 60 posts that gets you into the classifieds, or a certain number of months, or both...I don't know. Ask him.

The thread that started it all: http://www.dvinfo.net/conf/showthread.php?t=56941
Old August 11th, 2006, 01:30 AM   #7
Old Boot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Winter
Chris obviously doesn't like either of you.
Well, I can't speak for the "ESSEX" boy, but Chris praises the day I was born!

No, I didn't know that one had to have a certain amount of "posts" under one's belt - as it were? If I haven't mixed the metaphor too much? Yeah?

Alright, Tom, Billie IS the posh bit.
Graham Bernard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 11th, 2006, 02:39 AM   #8
Inner Circle

And you're 300+ posts ahead of me Graham. What chance have I got? I sell all my stuff on DVDoctor.
Tom Hardwick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 21st, 2006, 06:42 AM   #9
Inner Circle

Ok, Tom, I'll be glad to post stuff for sale for you, I'll act as a broker of sorts. The only fee will be something with a 3ccd. That sounds fair huh. :}
Old August 30th, 2006, 09:16 AM   #10
Tourist

Are you still selling ur Gl2? If you are I may be interested
Jon Fromm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 3rd, 2006, 11:34 AM   #11
Regular Crew

I just went to the DVdoctor it looks like a nice site
Steve Olds is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon HDV and DV Camera Systems > Canon XL and GL Series DV Camcorders > Canon GL Series DV Camcorders