Naming of Clips at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon XA and VIXIA Series AVCHD Camcorders > Canon VIXIA Series AVCHD and HDV Camcorders

Canon VIXIA Series AVCHD and HDV Camcorders
For VIXIA / LEGRIA Series (HF G, HF S, HF and HV) consumer camcorders.

Old October 23rd, 2014, 03:59 AM   #1
Regular Crew

Naming of Clips

I`ve just done some editing for a client, putting together her holiday videos & she was using a Canon Legria R306. The majority of the clips were numbered sequentially but there were a few with names i.e. places she had been & had spoken at the start of the clip i.e. "Here we are in St Peters Square" the clip was labled "St Peters Square"! I assumed that she had labled them when she transferred them to her portable Hard Drive prior to bringing them to me but she said that she hadn`t & wouldn`t know how to!
Question is, can this camera interpret what is being said & label the clip accordingly or does she have a friendly ghost? I`ve never heard of such a thing, any ideas guys?
Barry Hunter is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon XA and VIXIA Series AVCHD Camcorders > Canon VIXIA Series AVCHD and HDV Camcorders