Questions about this back pack at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon HDV and DV Camera Systems > Canon XH Series HDV Camcorders
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Canon XH Series HDV Camcorders
Canon XH G1S / G1 (with SDI), Canon XH A1S / A1 (without SDI).

Old July 13th, 2007, 10:48 AM   #1
Major Player

Questions about this back pack

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...AW_Camera.html

It could obviously hold everything I need for the A1 and mountain hiking. At only 5.5 pounds it seems good. My problem is it is I believe it is

Linear inches: 50.5"

Which is 4.5" over the standard carry on size. Do you think if its not full i could just squish it down and no one would notice? I would like to use it to bring my camera over to Taiwan, then hike in the mountains with it.
Old July 14th, 2007, 03:56 AM   #2
Regular Crew

No protection..I have a petrol backpack also Kata is good..a lot of cushion..and helps hide the camera from thieves.
Old July 14th, 2007, 10:57 AM   #3
Major Player

with the space available i think i could add cushioning. I haven`t found a kata or petrol good for hiking, where i don`t have to lay the bag flat on the ground to get the camera out. Do you have pics of your setup? Also I don`t see how having petrol brand name stamped on a bag would turn thieves away, if anything they know you have expensive equipment because of the brand.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon HDV and DV Camera Systems > Canon XH Series HDV Camcorders