Music Video and Short Movie for a week!!! - Page 3 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon HDV and DV Camera Systems > Canon XL and GL Series DV Camcorders

Canon XL and GL Series DV Camcorders
Canon XL2 / XL1S / XL1 and GL2 / XM2 / GL1 / XM1.

Old June 6th, 2006, 08:36 AM   #31
Regular Crew

Thanks, Michele! Looking forward to it.
Chris Owen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2006, 03:09 AM   #32
Inner Circle

Hey Michele,

I just read this thread with HUGE interest as I'm about to step up from a Canon XM2 (GL2) to the XL2.

I am really keen to see your videos but the links have expired. You mentioned in a recent post that you were going to upload them again. Can you please post a link here?

Many thanks - looking forward to seeing your work.

Ian . . .
Ian Stark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 13th, 2006, 08:23 AM   #33
Regular Crew

Online again!

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.ph...4AF8843919BF26

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.ph...9543A325F7BBB3

Thanks everybody
Old June 13th, 2006, 08:59 AM   #34
Regular Crew

Thanks for posting these again. I just watched them both and all I can say is ... wow! Awesome work!

I didn't understand a bit of Perdonami, except when she (an attorney, I assume) says "Mi dispiace" ("I'm sorry"). I could almost sense the total anguish in the scene. Without speaking Italian, I feel that I was able to get the gist of the plot, which, is the whole point of great visual story-telling.

The lighting and colors really set the mood for this piece, even the blown out white shirt when facing the man sitting down was a nice effect - almost a halo-like effect.

Anyhow, great work and thanks for re-posting these again.
Achtung! Das camera ist nicht fur der fingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und popencorken mit spitzen sparken. Das camera ist diggen by experten only. Ist nicht fur gerwerken by das dummkopfen. Das rubbernecken sightseeren keepen das cottenpiken hands in das pockets. Relaxen und watchen das blinkenlights.
Chris Owen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 13th, 2006, 09:32 AM   #35
Inner Circle

Excellent in both cases.

Re the movie: I absolutely agree with Chris in that the mood of the piece conveys the story very strongly (whether it's the intended story or not is another matter, of course!).

Re the music video: Lovely images, great sound, solid story. Not much more I can add that hasn't already been said by others.

Great effort all round, thanks for sharing.

Ian . . .
Ian Stark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 14th, 2006, 06:20 PM   #36
Major Player

Michele,

I love the music video. I'd love to put it on my iPod but need a QuickTime version to convert from. Any possibility of getting one online some day?
Old July 11th, 2006, 06:57 PM   #37
Major Player

Michelle,
Do you have a link/site, etc for us to view the video apart from yousendit?
Can you also share your camera settings?

Thanks in advance.
Eniola Akintoye is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon HDV and DV Camera Systems > Canon XL and GL Series DV Camcorders