Fs-c at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon HDV and DV Camera Systems > Canon XL H Series HDV Camcorders
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Canon XL H Series HDV Camcorders
Canon XL H1S (with SDI), Canon XL H1A (without SDI). Also XL H1.

Old October 28th, 2006, 11:02 AM   #1
Major Player

Fs-c

Has anyone worked with the Focus Enhancements FS-C? Supposedly this model has been specifically tailored to work with the H1... I've been waiting for a year for a viable tapeless sollution, and I hope this is the answer...

Basic questions: Does it support 24f? (I don't use 24f much, but would like to have the option for an upcoming film out short).

Is it reliable? (I will run tape backup, but need the convenience of loading clips quickly on the road).

Are the fan noise problems still apparent?

Battery life? I will normally power it from an Anton Bauer Hytron50 camera battery, but occasionally will want it self powered.

Any and all opinions will be appreciated.
Steve Rosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2020, 05:09 AM   #2
New Boot

Re: Fs-c

Good morning, I have canon xl2 and can't sync the camera with the fs-c focus enhancements version 2.1.0.04032307, could anyone tell me what it could be?

Thank you very much for the attention received.
Jose Manuel Mahedero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2020, 07:29 AM   #3
New Boot

Re: Fs-c

[Buenos dias,tengo foscus fs-c,sabe alguien como cambiar disco duro interno 2,5 ",manual despiece focus fs-c.

muchas gracias.
Jose Manuel Mahedero is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon HDV and DV Camera Systems > Canon XL H Series HDV Camcorders