ConnectHD & Premiere CS3 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > CineForm Software Showcase
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

CineForm Software Showcase
Cross platform digital intermediates for independent filmmakers.

Old November 26th, 2007, 07:06 AM   #1
Regular Crew

ConnectHD & Premiere CS3

I have ConnectHD and recently have started switching over to Adobe Premiere from Vegas. I've got After Effects working with it, but when I try and render out to Cineform with Premiere it says I don't have the license (Using VFW - there doesn't seem to be another option).

I've tried reinstalling ConnectHD to no avail. Are there files that need shifting around (Like in After Effects), or does it not work because I have to buy another version (Which I don't really need yet)?

Anyone?

Ta

Simon
Simon Dean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 26th, 2007, 09:34 AM   #2
Major Player

Simon,

I'm not familiar with the specifics of ConnectHD, so I can't really give you an answer on whether you need another license, etc.... but I can say that AspectHD/ProspectHD has quite a few features for Premiere that are really in a whole different ballpark. Pan/zoom/rotates, color corrections, fast/slow motion, etc with no preview renders. Wonderful stuff. I highly recommend that you consider Aspect or Prospect, it'll make a *big* difference in your edit times!

Carl
Carl Middleton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 26th, 2007, 04:30 PM   #3
Regular Crew

I can understand how much help it can be, but I'm only just switching to Premiere and want to be able to import and export Cineform to get me going (All my footage is in Cineform from using Vegas).
I'm sure I'll upgrade one of these days...
Simon Dean is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > CineForm Software Showcase