Two PC monitors - Can't get one to work at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > CineForm Software Showcase

CineForm Software Showcase
Cross platform digital intermediates for independent filmmakers.

Old June 26th, 2008, 01:48 PM   #1
Major Player

Two PC monitors - Can't get one to work

I normally use two PC monitors with P-Pro CS3. Monitor #1 is used for P-Pro CS3 and Monitor #2 is used for playback of the timeline only. Recentely monitor #2 will not play back the timeline video. I know the monitor is working because I can share my desktop + mouse over to #2. When I go to Projects>Project Settings>General and click on playback options I get a Cineform window with options. I've checked off what I feel is appropriate. Still not playback in #2 of the timeline. Any ideas?

Thanks
Old July 8th, 2008, 01:55 PM   #2
Major Player

I'm still having this problem. Before I loaded Cineform I could just select the two monitor option. Now I can't even get to that option menu.

Any ideas?
Old July 8th, 2008, 03:53 PM   #3
Wrangler

If you're using an nVidia card with the newer drivers, that may be the reason.
A search shows quite a few threads like this:
http://www.dvinfo.net/conf/showthread.php?t=115382
Pete Bauer is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > CineForm Software Showcase