Installing Aspect HD in two versions of Premiere Pro simultaneously at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > CineForm Software Showcase
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

CineForm Software Showcase
Cross platform digital intermediates for independent filmmakers.

Old September 2nd, 2008, 03:34 PM   #1
Major Player

Installing Aspect HD in two versions of Premiere Pro simultaneously

I recently went back to Adobe Premiere Pro 1.5.1 because CS3 is too buggy. Unfortunately, because opening projects is a one-way street (can't open CS3 projects in 1.5.1), I need to keep both versions installed.

I uninstalled Aspect HD 5 before reinstalling PPro 1.5.1, and then reinstalled Aspect HD 5 afterwards, thinking it would put everything it needed in both copies of PPro. However, now only PPro 1.5.1 has the Aspect HD presets and filters -- they're gone from CS3, which I still need to use.

How can I get Aspect HD 5 to install its presets/filters in both versions of Premiere Pro simultaneously?

P.S. This CineForm Knowledge Article says it's supposed to happen automatically for AHD 5.x, but it didn't.
Old September 3rd, 2008, 06:26 PM   #2
Sponsor: CineForm

Contact CineForm support and we'll send you a registry patch that will reset the premiere plug-ins path.
Jake Segraves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 15th, 2008, 11:56 AM   #3
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake Segraves View Post
Contact CineForm support and we'll send you a registry patch that will reset the premiere plug-ins path.
I filed a support ticket on Sept 2, but haven't heard back from anyone yet.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > CineForm Software Showcase