Playback stops at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > CineForm Software Showcase

CineForm Software Showcase
Cross platform digital intermediates for independent filmmakers.

Old March 10th, 2009, 10:15 AM   #1
Regular Crew

Playback stops

I couldn't find alot of info searching for this issue, so I'm making a post. I'm putting together a promo of a 90 minute documentary (shot in HDV--imported using Cineform) which I recently completed--all successfully in Premiere CS3--Edited the whole thing in Premiere and outputted sucessfully to DVD. The doc is divided into 7 segments most of which are around 15 mins. I've outputted the segments as master avi (Cineform based) files and assembled them into one timeline in a new project to make the promo with.

From that project (and master avi files), I've put together a simple :60 sec promo. As I play the promo however, playback stops during the last 3-4 clips. The promo will play sucessfully on the timeline until these last few clips are reached where it will stop. Happens every time. Anyone had any experience with this kind of issue?
William Middleton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 24th, 2009, 04:39 PM   #2
Regular Crew

Figured this one out too. After reading about a similar issue, I discovered updating/re-installing Quicktime to be the fix.
William Middleton is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > CineForm Software Showcase