What do I need to edit HDV? - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > CineForm Software Showcase
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

CineForm Software Showcase
Cross platform digital intermediates for independent filmmakers.

Old September 20th, 2005, 01:49 PM   #16
Trustee

I actually thought Studio 9 sales were ahead of everything at the moment, right? That was part of the Avid deal that Pinnacle was the consumer market leader.

Anyway, S10 will do HDV and will be in the pipeline in Oct in volume from past history. And S10 will use the Liquid engine (sticks thumbs next to ears, sticks out tongue, and waves fingers).
George Ellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 21st, 2005, 01:19 AM   #17
Inner Circle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas Spotted Eagle
Vegas Movie Studio Platinum manages HD, HDV, at 720p and 1080i. It also scales 1080 to 720, or line-doubles 1080i to 1080p. For the price, there is nothing that competes, which is likely why it's the top-selling consumer/prosumer NLE in its price category.
Say, that's not bad for that price range! What codec does it use for HDV editing, and what's performance like on, say, a midrange Pentium 4 processor?
Kevin Shaw is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > CineForm Software Showcase