Making CFHD AVI just hangs - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > CineForm Software Showcase

CineForm Software Showcase
Cross platform digital intermediates for independent filmmakers.

Old January 17th, 2007, 05:09 AM   #16
Regular Crew

Hi Dave,

Client for HD is myself I guess!! We shot a low budget HDV horror film (check the trailer out at http://www.therunsmovie.com), and aim to release it as an SD DVD as well as HD DVD/Blu Ray and WMV HD - and most likely get some IPTV action going...

We've not yet got international distribution for the film, but we want to offer them the film in as many formats as possible - allowing for sales to early HD adopters... give the distros a reason to want our film on their books.

If we fail to get distribution, they we'll be distributing ourselves physically on DVD (as PAL/NTSC) and WMV HD on DVD - as well as via downloads as a DRM protected WMV file - selling the licence for $5 a pop on our website via Paypal... a really low cost distribution model (probably via torrents).

Cineform have been great at support so far, but it has been a few days since they updated the problem ticket, so I'm assuming either a) they've reproduced it and are working on a fix or b) they've been unable to reproduce it so far and they don't feel that I can help them any further or c) they're busy with other stuff or d) they're on holiday :)

I actually have hassles exporting to uncompressed MOV files, but that's a different story I guess!

Cheers, Doug.
Douglas Turner is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > CineForm Software Showcase