DSLR and NanoFlash - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > External Video Recording Solutions > Convergent Design Odyssey
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Convergent Design Odyssey
...and other Convergent Design products.

Old June 9th, 2011, 12:05 PM   #16
Sponsor: Convergent Design

Re: DSLR and NanoFlash

Hello Everyone,

Thank you for your contributions, Also another option that we have seen on other forums is with the use of Magic Lantern software, it enables more control on what is output of the HDMI Out, with the Canon Camera's

Has anyone Tried a 7D, 5D or T2i with nanoFlash with the Magic Lantern Firmware?

Best Regards
Old June 9th, 2011, 01:55 PM   #17
Inner Circle

Magic Lantern isn't an option with the 7d. They haven't been able to crack the encryption on that camera.
Old September 18th, 2011, 01:20 PM   #18
Regular Crew

I know it has been a little while, but I've been debating getting a d7000 to go along with my nanoFlash & XLH1 and was wondering if there has been any progress on getting it to work with the D7000?

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > External Video Recording Solutions > Convergent Design Odyssey