"Indy 500: The Inside Line" airs in 3D next week at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > External Video Recording Solutions > Convergent Design Odyssey
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Convergent Design Odyssey
...and other Convergent Design products.

Old October 7th, 2011, 08:54 PM   #1
Major Player

"Indy 500: The Inside Line" airs in 3D next week

<I've cross-posted this also in the Stereographic forum>

Hey gang, thought I'd provide a link to the press release for the 3net 3D special debut next week. It will air in glorious 3D on Thursday Oct 13 at 9pm on 3net / Directv (only unfortunately).

I was the DP / Stereographer on the project and we had a blast for 8 days getting way backstage on the 100th anniversary of the Indy 500 race this year. I used one of Alister's Hurricane rigs with a pair of Sony F3 cameras, as well as a Panasonic 3DA1 and a handful of 3D GoPro's for car mounting. There is even some Sony TD10 footage in there. The Hurricane rig and Panasonic 3DA1 both recorded out to Nano Flash 3D recorders.

Hope some of you can find a bar or friend who has the DirecTV 3D setup to watch it on - unless you are one of the handful of people in the USA who have it at home.

the link: 3NET - THE 24/7 3D NETWORK FROM SONY, DISCOVERY AND IMAX ? USHERS IN OCTOBER WITH ORIGINAL SERIES DEBUTS AND WORLD TELEVISION PREMIERES : Discovery Press Web
Bruce Schultz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 7th, 2011, 11:02 PM   #2
Inner Circle

Re: "Indy 500: The Inside Line" airs in 3D next week

Congratulations Bruce .. wow! that was some gig to work on, hope you got some great personal pix for the family album.

Cheers.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > External Video Recording Solutions > Convergent Design Odyssey