Getting hit by a car - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Digital Compositing and Effects
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Digital Compositing and Effects
After Effects, Shake and everything else.

Old October 10th, 2008, 10:15 AM   #16
Trustee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aric Mannion View Post
I didn't read this whole thread, but I'm surprised to hear people say you can just use any old blue or green sheet to color key.
Read the whole thread... We're talking about keying a few seconds in After Effects, not a live key. Yes of course, I would never recommend using a bedsheet for live keying, but AE is much more forgiving and gives you many more tools for pulling off a decent key with virtually any background.
Chris Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 16th, 2008, 02:48 PM   #17
New Boot

The actual shot of the person getting hit by the car can be just a split second; in this case you can just rotoscope the person frame by frame. You wouldn't have more than 30 frames to do.

1. Long shot of person walking along, whatever, into the street
2. Medium shot of car oncoming
3. Closeup of person's face with fright
4. Split second shot of person getting hit by car, consists of footage of car speeding by, composited with a rotoscoped shot of person jumping in any odd fashion
5. Shot of person sprawled on the street, etc.
Dufu Syte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 17th, 2008, 03:16 PM   #18
Regular Crew

Thanks all!!! i figured out that I can use chroma key on Adobe Premiere, it doesnt come out as clean as AE but is much faster for me, any tutorials for chroma key on Premiere?
Victor Guzman is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Digital Compositing and Effects