After Effects Stabilize Motion slowing down at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Digital Compositing and Effects

Digital Compositing and Effects
After Effects, Shake and everything else.

Old January 4th, 2011, 10:50 AM   #1
Regular Crew

After Effects Stabilize Motion slowing down

Ive noticed that when running the stabilize motion the process slows down over time as its processing frames. If you stop and restart the process, it speeds up again. Anyone observed this, and is there a setting or setup that could be causing the slowdown? Currently, Im monitoring the process and starting/stopping it to keep the speed up.
Old January 18th, 2011, 10:28 PM   #2
Major Player

I've been using the trial version and I gotta admit this program is a dog. It uses 4 gigs of ram to combine a jpeg with a 1920x1080x30p xdcam ex clip that is motion tracked. The clip was only 15 seconds long! Plus is was going to be 44 minutes to render it. Forget that! I can't use a program that uses resources like this.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Digital Compositing and Effects