"Media Expo 2009" in Columbus OH USA at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > Digital Video Industry News
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Digital Video Industry News
Events, press releases, bulletins and dispatches from the DV world at large.

Old September 6th, 2009, 10:37 PM   #1
Major Player

"Media Expo 2009" in Columbus OH USA

I got a flyer in the mail today announcing the "Media Expo 2009" in Columbus OH on September 23rd. I never make it out to the Vegas shows, always seem to have a scheduling conflict during the major shows. However, I have never heard of this event and am wondering if any of you have ever heard of it or attended. I went to the website for more info and the only thing I see is a digital version of the flyer they sent me. Here is the link if you want to check it out. http://www.ivideo.com/Events/MW_ME2009.htm From what I see of the company info it looks like they focus on ENG videography. Anybody know anything more about this show?

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > Digital Video Industry News