Live streaming from NAB starting Monday. at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > Digital Video Industry News

Digital Video Industry News
Events, press releases, bulletins and dispatches from the DV world at large.

Old April 9th, 2011, 05:22 AM   #1
Major Player

Live streaming from NAB starting Monday.

According to the NAB website, TWIT will be streaming NAB starting Monday;

"TWiT will broadcast shows from a stage and studio located in the Las Vegas Convention Center South Lower Hall. From that location, Laporte and his team will roam the exhibition floor speaking with exhibitors, attendees and special guests who are changing the world of technology and media. Joining Laporte in the wall-to-wall coverage will be popular TWiT hosts Lisa Bettany, Kirk Harnack, Alex Lindsay, Paul Thurrott, and Scott Wilkinson. TWiT will stream live coverage Monday, April 11 through Wednesday, April 13 from 9am to 2pm, and Thursday, April 14 from 9am to 11am".

TWiT Live - netcasts you love, from people you trust
Don Parrish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 9th, 2011, 05:48 AM   #2
New Boot

Re: Live streaming from NAB starting Monday.

Sounds good.

I'm looking forward to following the events there as I can't make it there in person, but the after event videos often don't tell the whole story.I'm especially looking forward to what Alex Lindsey is going to say as He often finds and shows off stuff that performs well but is resonably priced, which is a must if you are paying for your own purchses.

The additional benefit with TWIT and the Pixelcore is that they monitor the chat room, so if you have specific question about a product or service, they are often more then willing to dig a little deeper especially if Alex is shooting a CSID or for Gear Media Tech.

Now I just need to adjust my work and sleep cycles so that I'm awake during the streaming as I'm 12 1/2 Hours ahead of Vegas. :-(
Baiju Gadhia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 9th, 2011, 03:44 PM   #3
Inner Circle

Re: Live streaming from NAB starting Monday.

Nice. So it's a continuous live stream like they did with CES.

One of my Broadcast Instructors will be there, so I hope he makes it onto their stream.
Jack Zhang is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > Digital Video Industry News