Dynamic Perception automated slider at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Support Your Local Camera > Dolly / Track / Cable
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Old December 6th, 2010, 12:00 AM   #1
Regular Crew

Dynamic Perception automated slider

How sweet is this thing? Not only does it use a computer to tell it when to move, it also communicates directly with you camera to achieve very specific results. Check out the sample videos, they are amazing.

Dynamic Perception LLC, Open-Source TimeLapse Motion Control Systems

Plus it's only $800. I want one. Hopefully my wife is reading this and she will get me one for Christmas. ...not likely.

Evan

Dynamic Perception LLC, Open-Source TimeLapse Motion Control Systems
Evan Lloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 6th, 2010, 12:06 AM   #2
Regular Crew

This video is super cool.

Can you guys help me justify buying one of these? Keep in mind I am not a professional videographer. Any ideas? :-)

Evan
Evan Lloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 6th, 2010, 01:20 AM   #3
Major Player

In my quest to find the long lost website and full computerized slider in this thread, I did come across the one you found....remarkably less expensive then the one I am looking for too!

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Support Your Local Camera > Dolly / Track / Cable