DVC Youtube group - Page 3 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > The DV Challenge
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

The DV Challenge
An organized theme-based competition where Content is King!

Old August 13th, 2007, 11:10 PM   #31
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Foreman View Post
If Dylan is going to keep YouTube posting as a rule, after this challenge is all over I'll probably try to find a username closer to what people recognize me as and open a new account, then close the current one.
Bruce, no need for that. You can change the name of your channel. Go to My Account then Channel Info. Change the Title to what ever you like and you're done.
Your username will still be visible though. But it will be harder to change that to something you like.

Hope that helps,

Benjamin.
Benjamin Durin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 14th, 2007, 09:00 AM   #32
Wrangler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradley L Marlow View Post

Just wanted to let interested parties know that back in February, I created a DVC'ers Group and added all the past DV Challenge videos I could find. I'm sure there are many that I have missed and welcome anyone from dvinfo.net to join and add their short films. Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/group/thedvcers

I hope that is OK with you Dylan. If not - I'll take the whipping now.
Oh, that's cool! I'll add them to the official group once these films are released. Thanks, that's a good idea!

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > The DV Challenge