How's it going? - Page 5 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > The DV Challenge

The DV Challenge
An organized theme-based competition where Content is King!

Old October 12th, 2009, 07:25 AM   #61
Major Player

Daniel

I believe Iraq is a 4 day delay from the USA time... truth be told you had 4 extra days to finish...

OK Not really... I would love to see these as well and see how mine stacks up against everyone else.

As of NOW no wall of shame for me... 3 times maybe a winner...
Old October 13th, 2009, 10:48 AM   #62
Regular Crew

NOOO, this can't be the deadline already. I haven't even started yet. Working on three corporate video's at the moment so a huge lack of time. I really thought I had until October 22. I hope this will not disqualify me for the next challenge.
Mario Vermunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 13th, 2009, 11:09 AM   #63
Wrangler

Good thing you hadn't started yet! :)

We'll have another challenge in a couple months or so--maybe in December. Watch for it and try again, Mario!
Old October 16th, 2009, 03:04 PM   #64
Regular Crew

Well, I smacked into that Wall of Shame again with the full splat SFX of a mosquito playing chicken with 007's Aston Martin.

Back from a wonderful trip around France and to Turkey which, despite initial expectations that I might squeeze in a 48-hour editing period on a rainy day, proved to be so blindingly sunny and great that the last thing I wanted to do was return to my computer screen. In any case, some of the hotels had no Internet, and those that did had put limits on uploading to stop peer-to-peer sharing. So any opus would have needed a slog to a web café and the beach was frankly more tempting.

Thems me excuses. But I will try again on the next one (December?).
Marc Burleigh is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > The DV Challenge