Request for small files - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > The DV Challenge
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

The DV Challenge
An organized theme-based competition where Content is King!

Old October 17th, 2009, 02:30 PM   #16
Regular Crew

Wow, you guys are awesome!

Tonight's mission was cancelled, so I had enough time to scrounge up a working computer and wheedle some Internet time. I watched most of the trailers before leaving the office, so I was able to catch the last three just now.

Again, thank you all very much for going to all this trouble. It's yet another reminder of why DV Info is the best community on the Internet!

Last edited by Daniel Bates; October 17th, 2009 at 03:00 PM.
Daniel Bates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 17th, 2009, 03:36 PM   #17
Major Player

That's what we're here for, Daniel, glad we could help! It really wasn't any trouble at all. Beyond the few experiments I had to do to test Quicktime compatibility, and the time to set up the batch of encoding jobs, everything else was fairly automatic. I'm just sorry I didn't know there were only three you hadn't seen yet; you only would have had about fifteen megs to download if I'd just converted those.
Robert Martens is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > The DV Challenge