DVC3- "Flash"- Feedback - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > The DV Challenge

The DV Challenge
An organized theme-based competition where Content is King!

Old September 21st, 2005, 06:53 PM   #16
Trustee

A very polished look

Hi Elvis,
This was a nice refreshing piece to view. It looked like it was shot as a real tv show, the set colors, the lighting, it all looked great. The interaction between the characters was well written "ha, the bear ate it."

I especially liked the kong loops, it made for a nice sound track. I liked it very much. Nice work. Great job.
-Jon
Old September 21st, 2005, 10:34 PM   #17
Regular Crew

Great work. The cuts and acting were awesome, as was the effect with the creature. Very interesting idea. How did you create the creature by-the-way?
Tyler Baptist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 22nd, 2005, 02:14 PM   #18
Major Player

Elvis:

I've just had the opportunity to begin watching the shorts from the past three days. I've watched one or two, but not yours.

Although I'm not a fan of crime-scene dramas ( I grew up with too much real crime to need anymore), I thoroughly enjoyed the tension you built up from the start. The it-was-a-bear misdirect was great!

I was half expecting someone to pick up her camera to see what she had been photographing but it was not clear to me if the camera she had been using was film or digital.

Light, blocking, cinematography all were convincing. Good Job!

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > The DV Challenge