The Night Before the Deadline - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > The DV Challenge > The DVC / UWOL Charity Challenge

The DVC / UWOL Charity Challenge
Our contest series unites for a common cause...

Old January 15th, 2011, 09:08 AM   #16
Wrangler

best of the last-minute films! (it's a genre all its own....)

the dachsies and the hot tub scene alone worth the price of admission...also liked the shot of you making shadow puppets on your green screen, funny!
Meryem Ersoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 16th, 2011, 02:52 AM   #17
Wrangler

Reviewing again before voting...

Hold on there, Pete...were those mudslides you and LeeAnn were drinking in the hot tub?! If so, I say DQ for unnecessary tempting of mudslide-loving judges! ;)
Old January 16th, 2011, 09:16 AM   #18
Wrangler

Sadly, they were actually a rather nasty quick-brew of blendered ice and, I think, a little cherry soda pop. If they had been mudslides the project would never even have gotten to the timeline for editing! Mmmmmmm, mudslides....
Pete Bauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 19th, 2011, 06:11 PM   #19
Inner Circle

Pete,

what a delightful piece of work!!! Totally enjoyable and I have nothing to add but, what a great last minute job!!!!! Totally creative and something we all can identify with!!! I think the poem adaption was just great and my favorite shot while simple, was the green screen shot, it truly made me chuckle!! I do not do humor so well and I admire those who can!!!!!

Great Job!!

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > The DV Challenge > The DVC / UWOL Charity Challenge