ULead DVD Workshop Question at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Distribution Center > DVD Authoring

Old May 11th, 2004, 11:34 AM   #1
New Boot

ULead DVD Workshop Question

So I'm working on a wedding video. I finished editing with Premiere Pro, ecoded it to mpeg 2 with my Matrox card. Everything fine so far.

I come to the conclusion that it will not fit on one disc. I put the first 1:48 on the first and it went fine. Everything looks and sounds decent.

After finishing that step, I went back to the edit section and tried to set a new IN point, right where I left off. I only want to burn what didn't fit on the first disc.

My problem is that the sound now is not synced. If I return the IN point to the beginning, it's fine, but when I move it, the pictures are start where I move the IN point, but the sound begins at the start of the video.

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Or am I going to have to go back into Premeire and encode a separate section. I know I could do this, but it seems much easier to address the ULead Problem.
Chris Frame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2004, 03:07 PM   #2
Major Player

Which version of DVD Workshop are you using?
Have you applied the latest patches?
Nick Jushchyshyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2004, 08:43 PM   #3
New Boot

Thanks for the link to the patches. I should have looked there first.

The problem is, even after downloading, installing, rebooting, it had no effect at all.

I move the set it mark and the audio always starts at the beginning instead of where it should. It's very maddening.
Chris Frame is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Distribution Center > DVD Authoring