All Ebay Listings 2012 - Page 20 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > F.A. on Ebay

F.A. on Ebay
For *individuals* to post their items listed For Auction on Ebay.

Closed Thread

Old November 22nd, 2012, 11:54 PM   #286
Major Player

Sony PL-Mount Lens Set (35mm, 50mm, 85mm)

Sony PL Mount Cine Lens Set (35mm, 50mm, 85mm) | eBay

Hi,

I've got a 3-lens set of PL-mount primes (35mm, 50mm, 85mm) that I'm looking to send to a new home.

The set is comprised of three T/2.0 Sony PL Primes (35mm, 50mm, 85mm), these are a terrific step-up from SLR lenses if you're looking for proper cine-lenses with PL-mounts and a nice long focus throw. The lenses were originally packaged with a Sony PMW-F3, but they'll work just fine on Red Epic and Scarlet cameras, Arri Alexa, any camera with a standard PL-mount.

The lenses were only ever pulled out of the box once for a couple of hours testing inside the studio, so they're in absolute mint condition, just like new. Their construction is mostly plastic (hence the reason they're so affordably priced) but optically I've got to say they're really quite impressive, we found they were only a hair off the performance of our equivalent Zeiss CP.2s, it's a surprisingly close match - they also have a slightly cool, punchy look to them - so they can be intercut with the Zeisses almost seamlessly.

I think you'd be hard-pressed to find a cleaner set than these.

Postage is available worldwide and pickup locally (Melbourne, Australia) is also fine. Just contact me for an exact shipping quote (I'm not sure how accurate eBay's estimates will be and postal insurance can add quite a bit to the shipping cost obviously).

I'm also happy to share with you the results of the test we put together comparing the Sony lenses with their Zeiss CP.2 equivalents, just message me for the link to the video.

Cheers

Mark Kenfield
Old November 28th, 2012, 01:43 PM   #287
New Boot

Apple MacBook Pro 15.4" Laptop (2011) 256 SSD, 8 GB Ram - Working but LCD Out

Apple MacBook Pro 15.4" Laptop (2011) 256 SSD, 8 GB Ram - Working but LCD Out | eBay

I'm selling my 2011 upgraded Macbook Pro. Everything works except the LED Backlight (Screen) is very dim and won't get any brighter. I plugged the laptop into a external monitor and it WORKS perfectly. It could be slight water damage or a defective screen, not sure.The cosmetics on the laptop are good, just some scratches and small dings in corner... The screen has no scratches. The battery is in excellent condition and has the original charger. I paid $2799.00 for it last year and it will make a powerful desktop or repair item. Sold as is. No Refunds
Old November 29th, 2012, 09:25 AM   #288
Major Player

Panasonic AF100 on Ebay special price for DVInfo

Panasonic AG-AF100 Camcorder - Black + Nikon G mount 885170018822 | eBay

Selling my AF100 for $2750 on eBay. If anyone is interested I'll sell $2600 here to the community as long as it's still available and I can cancel my eBay listing. If item is not on eBay it is sold. Thanks

Camcorder has 814 hrs on it and ND-filters and OLPF filter cleaned by Panasonic this week. Still over 1 yr warranty remaining. OLYMPUS lens not included.
Old December 1st, 2012, 10:30 AM   #289
Regular Crew

Sony NX5 with batteries and cards LOW HOURS

Hey all, got a Sony NX5 for sale. Total usage on the camcorder is 13x10H. The camera is in an excellent condition with no marks on it at all. Comes with the box and everything that was supplied in the box. I will also be including part of this two NP F970 batteries and 4 transcend 32GB SDHC cards. The cards haven't failed me once. I do have the 128GB FMU available as well for an additional £500. I also have a Kata bag.

If you need anymore information or photos please let me know.

Will only ship to UK thanks.
Old December 1st, 2012, 10:31 AM   #290
Regular Crew

Re: Sony NX5 with batteries and cards LOW HOURS

Would have helped to add the link for the ebay ad!

Sony NXCAM HXR-NX5E Camcorder + Batteries + SDHC Cards 4905524660623 | eBay
Old December 1st, 2012, 06:11 PM   #291
Regular Crew

Canon 7D

Selling my Canon 7D since I've switched over to the Sony FS100. Hate to see it go but could use the extra money, especially this time of year.

Canon EOS 7D 18 0 MP Digital SLR Camera Black Body Only 0013803117493 | eBay
Old December 3rd, 2012, 02:24 PM   #292
Obstreperous Rex

Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L telephoto zoom lens with extras

This is a gently used, very clean Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L USM telephoto zoom lens. Please note that it does NOT have image stabilization. I have babied it just like all of my other lenses. There's not a scratch or ding anywhere on the barrel or the glass. The rubber on the zoom ring is just barely starting to show some white oxidation, which is common but not much of an issue beyond cosmetic appearance. I've heard of some folks using Armor-All to clean it off. The date code on this lens is UX1119, indicating that it was made at the Canon plant in Utsunomiya in November of 2009.

I am letting this one go because I have upgraded to the image stabilized version. It's all ready for a new owner. It's boxed up in its original packaging, wrapped up just like a new one, and includes the lens hood, front and rear caps, instruction pamphlet and warranty card. I am also including a third-party tripod collar ring which has hardly ever used, a Canon 67mm UV filter in very good condition, and a new Lens Pen Original to help you keep it clean.

Price is $550 which includes shipping. I will ship to U.S. residents ONLY. It is not at all practical to ship it to Canada (due to customs charges) or overseas (due to the extra shipping expense). Sorry but I will not answer requests to ship outside of the United States. Payment by PayPal or bank-issued cashier's check only. Sorry, no wire transfers!
Attached Thumbnails
All Ebay Listings 2012-fullkit.jpg   All Ebay Listings 2012-objective.jpg  

All Ebay Listings 2012-filter1.jpg   All Ebay Listings 2012-collar.jpg  

Search DV Info Net | 20 years of DVi | ...Tuesday is Soylent Green Day!
Old December 4th, 2012, 09:23 AM   #293
Regular Crew

Mac Pro 2010- Fully Loaded 5.5 TB, RAID, 16GB RAM

Apple Mac Pro Desktop MC561LL A July 2010 5 5TB 16GB RAID 885909397976 | eBay
Old December 5th, 2012, 08:35 AM   #294
Obstreperous Rex

Re: Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L telephoto zoom lens with extras

Now moved to Ebay:

Canon EF 70 200mm F 4L Telephoto Zoom Lens with EXTRAS 082966214202 | eBay

Search DV Info Net | 20 years of DVi | ...Tuesday is Soylent Green Day!
Old December 6th, 2012, 02:40 PM   #295
Regular Crew

Canon XF100 Kit--Bag, Batteries, CF cards, Filters

Canon XF100
Four 32GB CF Cards (3 Sandisk Extreme, 1 Sandisk Extreme Pro)
2 Batteries (Canon BP-975 & Canon BP-925)
2 Filters (B+W UV & ND 6)
Kata CC-193 Bag

All in excellent working condition. Please see listing for more info:

Canon XF100 Camcorder Kit--Bag, Batteries, CF cards, Filters
Attached Thumbnails
All Ebay Listings 2012-kit.jpg   All Ebay Listings 2012-lens.jpg  

All Ebay Listings 2012-bag.jpg   All Ebay Listings 2012-cards_filters.jpg  

All Ebay Listings 2012-batts.jpg  
Old December 8th, 2012, 05:32 AM   #296
Regular Crew

Re: Sony NX5 with batteries and cards LOW HOURS

Still available, make me an offer guys. I would be willing (and prefer) to sell the camera with the cards, batteries, Kata bag and 128gb FMU unit as a complete package so I don't have them lying about. Thanks.
Old December 9th, 2012, 07:28 AM   #297
Major Player

Re: Sony PL-Mount Lens Set (35mm, 50mm, 85mm)

New link to re-listed lenses: Sony PL Mount Cine Lens Set (35mm, 50mm, 85mm) | eBay
Old December 9th, 2012, 05:03 PM   #298
Regular Crew

Sony PMW-EX1R, Used, Excellent Condition, No Reserve

Sony PMW-EX1R, Used, Excellent Condition, No Reserve

Auction Here:
Item #: 181037482217

You are bidding on an used Sony EX1-R in excellent condition, still one of the greatest camcorders on the market right now.

I only used it for a few projects; there are only a few small scratches and dings on the body from normal use.

The lens is perfect and it has always been protected by a B+W filter; the LCD screen is also in perfect condition.

ALL the original boxes, cables, paper work and accessories are included.

I will also throw in a B+W filter, a set of instruction DVDs, a SD card adapter and an excellent Kata camcorder bag as gifts.

The hours meter shows 804, but it really is in great cosmetic and perfect functioning condition.

I am selling it because I am moving into post-production.

I have a 100% feedback for expensive film industry items, lenses, cameras, electronic gear etc. Please check my feedback and bid with confidence.

14 day return policy included so you can inspect the camera.

Good luck and happy bidding!

**Please note: eBay will not let me change the (automatically created) name of the listing because it has already started, but this camera is a PMW-EX1R, NOT the older original PMW-EX1. This has all the improvements of the "R" version of this camera. I especially like the better ergonomics, WAY improved viewfinder, cache recording (life saver for me), improved audio (just google EX1 audio glitch) and the push-iris button is really useful to quickly acclimate to an environment and then tweak from there if necessary. Oh, and HDMI-out sure helps these days. But the improved viewfinder and fixed audio are the main deal-changers for me.
So rest assured that you are getting the "R" version and not the old version, regardless of the title of this listing being confusing.**

Any questions post or PM me. Thanks!
Old December 9th, 2012, 05:04 PM   #299
Regular Crew

Re: Sony PMW-EX1R, Used, Excellent Condition, No Reserve

Here is the ebay direct link:

Sony XDCAM EX PMW EX1 Camcorder Black 027242783492 | eBay
Old December 9th, 2012, 05:10 PM   #300
Regular Crew

Sony Z7U with extras - low hours

superb camera -
rarely taken out doors -
mostly used for documenting theater performances
low hours

take a look!
Sony HVR Z7U Camcorder Shoot to Tape and or Compact Flash 0027242735767 | eBay

best to you

Jamie

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > F.A. on Ebay