JES Deinterlacer problem: HELP! at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Apple / Mac Post Production Solutions > Final Cut Suite

Final Cut Suite
Discussing the editing of all formats with FCS, FCP, FCE

Old October 30th, 2007, 10:44 AM   #1
Major Player

JES Deinterlacer problem: HELP!

I don't know what to do - I set some batch files to inverse telecine, but JES DeInterlacer choked and crashed on them. Now every time JES Deinterlacer is started up, it automatically tries to convert the same files and crashes.

Advice?
Brian Boyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 30th, 2007, 02:25 PM   #2
New Boot

You might have to go into your ~/Library/Preferences folder and delete your nl.jes.deinterlacer.plist file... it's been a while since I had that problem, but I think it keeps the batch export list in the preferences file...

you will lose any settings you've configured so far so you may want to try renaming the file or dragging it out to your desktop first.

Also check with the Activity Monitor to see if there's any more JES applications running after you've quit JES DeInterlacer, there might be a runaway process still going.
Kelly OHara is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Apple / Mac Post Production Solutions > Final Cut Suite