Play back problem of EX1 on macbook pro at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Apple / Mac Post Production Solutions > Final Cut Suite

Final Cut Suite
Discussing the editing of all formats with FCS, FCP, FCE

Old February 12th, 2008, 04:46 PM   #1
Inner Circle

Play back problem of EX1 on macbook pro

Today was the first chance for me to review EX1 footage on my MacBook pro in detail. Up until now I have only used my Macpro with no problems at all.

When I shoot the footage looks fine also when I view in the field it looks fine. But viewing on the MacBook pro it has what looks like fequency blur lines running from the bottom to the top every 2-3 seconds. Sorry I can not post clips since my only web access is my iPhone. Has anyone had this problem?

It happens on both cameras an in all modes. I am using a g-raid mini on fw800. I really hope it is the lap top since the job is a big one and we are three days into a 14 day job.

Is there anyone in the Key's who can let me check the footage on a macpro?

Looking for all the help I can get on this one!
Old February 12th, 2008, 08:40 PM   #2
Inner Circle

Well I have still not solved the problem but I can play the quicktime movie in quicktime and there is no banding just a little jumpy video. But in FCP it still has the banding.

Is there anyone out there using a G-Raid mini with the EX1 on a Macbook Pro without problems?

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Apple / Mac Post Production Solutions > Final Cut Suite