DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Apple / Mac Post Production Solutions > Final Cut Suite

Final Cut Suite
Discussing the editing of all formats with FCS, FCP, FCE

Old May 2nd, 2005, 09:03 AM   #1
New Boot

something like iDive but for windows

hy there...
Sorry if there is a problem becouse I was post the same topic on "non linear editing on windows"..but...there no one know answer...looking for program similar to iDive but for Windows...Any suggestion?

(iDive is a digital Video Catalog and Exploration tool to be used whenever you want to Find quickly and efficiently Clips or photos inside your DV Footage.
iDive will transform the growing amount of data on your physical tapes into a well Organised, easy to navigate Visual Catalog.
Capturing and Compressing your data will be as Easy as connecting your camera and hitting the record button.
Clip Annotation of the clips is guided by a User-friendly interface and built in concepts such as People, places and Events)
Cesar Perez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 1st, 2005, 03:02 PM   #2
Major Player

I am looking for the same but with no luck, the dv tapes are ruining my life and my memory...
Old November 1st, 2005, 03:06 PM   #3
Wrangler

I believe the latest release of Scenalyzer has a function such as this. Might want to check it out.

-gb-
Greg Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 1st, 2005, 07:13 PM   #4
Major Player

not really, cause it only works for capture, not to catalog and search a specific content of your tapes.. i have tried and tried catdv with no reaults cause it is way to complicated to use and you need a winVDIG driver that i cant found anywhere or i could buy ... (which i dont want cause i dont even know if it will work)

I amazed how is that dv catalog software is not important for software companies with a such large market.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Apple / Mac Post Production Solutions > Final Cut Suite