anyone having vimeo issues? at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Distribution Center > Flash / Web Video
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Old April 5th, 2009, 08:16 PM   #1
New Boot

anyone having vimeo issues?

Sorry if this isn't "thread" worthy, but is anyone else having issues uploading videos to vimeo? I tried uploading my HD video to vimeo this morning, came home from work at about 8:30 and it was still at "1 minute left for conversion." Is this happening to anyone else?
Andrew Cohen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 9th, 2009, 09:02 PM   #2
New Boot

It happened a few times before. I've even had some resizing issues. E-mail the helpdesk at Vimeo and let them know about your problem. The other solution is to stop the TXFR, do a soft-reset on your station, and try uploading again.

Vimeo is real good about helping with these things. Check their forums and you'll find a library (if you haven't already). Any luck?
Old April 21st, 2009, 05:52 AM   #3
Trustee

Vimeo is down again. It has been like this for the past 2 weeks in Asia. If this goes on I will have to look for an alternative.
Sean Seah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 21st, 2009, 05:58 AM   #4
Trustee

I usually like to download and view video from Vimeo so as not to see the 24 studder and higher quality. All last week thier download function was inoperative for me. I think I am going to move my videos from Vimeo over to Exposureroom.com
Mark Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 29th, 2009, 07:55 PM   #5
Trustee

Apparantly some Singapore IP were blocked by Vimeo. It is ok now but I'm not sure when it will happen again. Looks like we have to look for alternatives as well.
Sean Seah is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Distribution Center > Flash / Web Video