Question regarding FS-4 HD. I NEED HELP!!! at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > External Video Recording Solutions > Focus Enhancements FireStore
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Focus Enhancements FireStore
Specifically for the FireStore DV Direct-To-Edit Disk Recording Solutions.

Old March 22nd, 2008, 05:01 PM   #1
New Boot

Question regarding FS-4 HD. I NEED HELP!!!

Hello, I have a question and Im hoping you would be willing to help me with it. I have misplaced the charger for my Firestore, and my wife thinks she placed it in a drawer with about 50 other power adapters! I have looked at the back of ALL of them, but none of them match the specs on the Firestore. Would you mind looking at the back of your charger and emailing me with the information on the label? This would help me tremendously as I am supposed to film an Easter production in the morning and I am desperate at this point. Thanks in advance,

Mike
Old March 22nd, 2008, 05:17 PM   #2
Trustee

I have a European one which may be different but it says:

Make: Ktec
Model: KSAFE1500120T1M2
Input: 100-240V~50/60Hz
Output: +15V 1.2A

Hope this helps.
Colin McDonald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2008, 05:59 PM   #3
New Boot

Got It! OMG, I thought I was going to have to record to DV. What a hassle that would have been! Thanks so much!

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > External Video Recording Solutions > Focus Enhancements FireStore