Utilities to deinterlace .m2t files? - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > High Definition Video Acquisition > General HD (720 / 1080) Acquisition
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

General HD (720 / 1080) Acquisition
Topics about HD production.

Old September 29th, 2006, 07:02 AM   #16
Trustee

Ditto what Graham said. Native HDV-TS yes...but has to be authored for HD-DVD. See the thread he linked.
Tom Roper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 29th, 2006, 06:33 PM   #17
Regular Crew

Its funny..you see I've been on AVSForum for years since Feb 2002.

One day, after I bought my GR-HD1, I asked David Bott to see if they would open a forum on this very subject - acquiring, making HD video.

He said no, we're not in the business of making HD video, only to watch them.

OK...whatever.

Either way, none of the HD forums talk about creating HD nor are they interested. They only talk about firmware upgrade woes and "what is next on HDDVD" in terms of movies, not what you would make or author.

I posted a thread about HDV and the FX-1 (again after I got it). It generated no interest. I actually pointed the few that were interested back to here, dvinfo.net.

No big deal at all.
Allen Lu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 29th, 2006, 08:40 PM   #18
Trustee

So their "software" thread is just about playback software? I had assumed it would be about authoring as well.

Interesting.....
Graham Hickling is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > High Definition Video Acquisition > General HD (720 / 1080) Acquisition