Zotz Digital does it again! - Page 3 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > Great Deals from DV Info Net Sponsors
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Great Deals from DV Info Net Sponsors
Your direct line to authorized DVi software and equipment vendors.

Old January 1st, 2004, 11:54 PM   #31
Trustee

Huzzaah or any derivation is a British cheer which predates cricket matches. Much of the US and canadian heritage is derived from Britain, our system of government and law is as well.
Bryan Beasleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 10th, 2004, 10:20 PM   #32
Tourist

Zotz Digital does it again!

Per the advice of many on this board, I called Brian @ Zotz Digital to ask him a few questions and order a couple small items.

I must say that everything I've read and heard about him and his company is true. He is truly a pleasure to talk to and a wealth of knowledge about GL1's and GL2's. If you're in the market for any digital equipment, please do yourself a favor and call Brian.

Also thanks to everyone who posts on this site, I'll go back to lurking now.

Cody
Cody Reich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 11th, 2004, 12:46 AM   #33
Regular Crew

I would concur. Based on the recomendation of this forum I have contacted Zotz, and I am in the process of making a large order (at least it is to me). Tom is the salesman I have been speaking with, over several days of email and phone calls, and he has been of great assistance. This is an honest & fairminded retailer, and I have no concern over fair price, or sales pressure, etc. I will post a follow up, but I imagine it will be more of a testimonial. Good folks!
Old March 11th, 2004, 09:16 AM   #34
Wrangler

Couldn't agree more! My loyalty is tough to win, but Zotz has mine!

Accordingly, Brian and team will be happy to know I'll be calling them this very day to drop a grand or more on my first "real" tripod and XLR audio gear. Even after much research here on DVInfo.net, I'll still have a couple of lingering questions about accessories...and I KNOW they will take their time to sell me the right product.

This happy customer says if you want PERSONALIZED SERVICE, call Zotz.
Pete Bauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 11th, 2004, 09:35 AM   #35
Regular Crew

I can add to the above kudos. I didn't know about Zotz until I became involved with this forum. Brian answered all of my questions and I was treated very well. Plus, of course, the GL2 is great.

Sandy
Alexander McLeod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 12th, 2004, 04:34 PM   #36
New Boot

GL-2 purchase

I just purchased a GL-2 and some accessories from Zotz and I was very happy. No run around, and very knowledgeable. I am extremely happy
Ryan G. Reed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2004, 04:32 PM   #37
Regular Crew

Brian at Zotz comes through

A few months ago I bought a single 1.8 G5 from Brian at Zotz. Almost from day one I had problems with video freezing on playback in FCP4.

I contacted Brian repeatedly and he was very helpful about trying to figure out the problem, including swapping some hardware, but no luck.

He finally suggested I take it to a local Apple tech to document the problem. As you might expect, on the first visit the freezes weren't evident.

Fortunately, the second time around the freezes did show up. When Brian heard that he got on the phone with Apple and somehow convinced them to replace my machine. I'm assuming Apple doesn't do that very often.

Now I have a new dual 1.8 G5 that seems to be working just great.....and very fast.

Without Brian's persistance this problem would never have been resolved.

I highly recommend Brian. He knows what he's talking about, and he cares about his customers.

Mike Avery
Outdoor Magazine TV/Radio
Mike Avery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2004, 01:30 AM   #38
Major Player

Having just built up a modest video kit, with items purchased over the net, from as far afield as Paris, London, Leeds and Zotz in Grant's Pass USA, I can second the excellent service I received from Brian at Zotz......

Good advice, very good prices and quick efficeint service....

Oh if you order from Europe, be prepared for a four to five week wait while customs processes your goods...(despite a hefty customs charge the items from Zotz are still way cheaper than in the UK or France)

cheers

Gareth
Gareth Watkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2004, 04:36 PM   #39
Trustee

Zotz is Great

Just wanted to chime in really quick about Zotz Digital - as always, a pleasure to do business with them. Just completed a transaction and wanted to offer up some public Kudos to them for always really working with you and for you. Brian's the man over there.

http://www.zotzdigital.com

Oh, and they are a DVi sponsor. How much better can you get than that?: :)
Imran Zaidi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 19th, 2004, 09:54 AM   #40
Wrangler

Do they even sell the 2100 or 170?
Glen Elliott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 22nd, 2004, 09:48 AM   #41
Trustee

That I couldn't tell ya. They don't appear listed on the site. Their main focus I believe is Apple-based video editing systems, though they have lots of other stuff.
Old July 26th, 2004, 04:02 PM   #42
New Boot

hey, would anyone be able to tell me the price of the shooters package for the GL2 at zotz. Thanks alot , eric gieg
Eric Gieg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 26th, 2004, 04:20 PM   #43
Trustee

You'll definitely want to pose this question to them directly, not here. Just give them a call - they're very helpful.
Old July 26th, 2004, 04:23 PM   #44
New Boot

Alright , i sent them an email. I figured maybe somebody had already called them and asked. Thanks for your help
Eric Gieg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 23rd, 2004, 07:09 PM   #45
New Boot

Zotz

I just ordered the DVX-100a ENG package and an additional DVX-100a. They are great, If I email thrm with a question they get back to me right away. I do not think I have ever experienced such good customer service or fair pricing.
Joseph W. Carney Jr is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > Great Deals from DV Info Net Sponsors