DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Helping Hands (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/helping-hands/)
-   -   Helping Hands from 2004 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/helping-hands/10439-helping-hands-2004-a.html)

Victor Muh February 26th, 2004 11:37 PM

This position has been filled.

Gino Terribilini February 29th, 2004 05:51 PM

Let Me Know If You Need Help

I'm always looking for some work, so if you have any around the Bay Area, let me know. I use an XL1s (with MA-100 and CH-910) and am loving every minute of it. I also have access to a glidecam crane, a boom mic and a simple lighting kit. Anyway, let me know. Thanks!

-Gino Terribilini

Daniele Della Valle February 29th, 2004 05:56 PM

hi

....hi gino, are you italian?

Gino Terribilini March 3rd, 2004 12:13 AM

a quarter. my grandpa was the first one over to the states. And to be more specific, i'm swiss italian. my name comes from a little village in the alps called Virgiletto. i do not speak italian (yet...) but my father does fluently. hea learned in Bergamo. I've been over to the homeland a few times... its so great. Hoping to move there one day. revolutionize the Italian film industry...

i'm planning on going again this summer with my older brother and my father unless i get into NYU. I have a close friend who lives in Firenze who will be showing us around.

-Gino

p.s. if you know any pretty 18-20 year old italian girls, let me know.

Phil MacDonald March 3rd, 2004 07:21 PM

High School Student

I am a high school student who is pretty skilled with videography and such things, I have had a GL2 for a few months. I am interested in doing any volunteer work or even helping a pro videographer/filmmaker in my area. If you know of anything let me know! Thanks!

Kyle Kauss March 5th, 2004 01:01 PM

Extra's for a music video in Minnesota

Hey just wondering if anybody here's from Minnesota (St. Paul area) and wanted to be a extra in a music video this spring. The video is going on the credits of my next short film if your interested let me know.

Joe Carney March 5th, 2004 03:20 PM

Ken, I emailed you from your web site. When is the next meeting at Glen Burnie area?

Greg Wolfinger March 6th, 2004 10:38 AM

im in college park, graduating in may, moving out to good old cali late summer. ill be here till then if anyone needs some help.

Gino Terribilini March 7th, 2004 01:14 AM

Screenplay/ Short Film Ideas Needed

I know every filmmaker's dream is to have a screenplay handed to him/her, but i thought i'd ask in case there was anybody who had one sitting around. Does anybody have a short film screenplay they would like to see put into production. I am a student and desperately need work to add to my portfolio. I'm also a filmmaker with no film to make and its killing me slowly... Really, though, any short film ideas or screenplays would help a lot. Thanks!

-Gino Terribilini

Keith Loh March 7th, 2004 01:20 AM

What genre? What scope?

Gino Terribilini March 7th, 2004 04:57 AM

Anything low-budget. My specialty is drama with great cinematography and an artsy undertone. I'm willing to take on anything, though. I'd like to try a comedy or horror/ psychological thriller, but, at this point, anything will do.

Richard Alvarez March 7th, 2004 06:28 AM

Gino,

Go to www.inktip.com and search the open forum for short screenplays. One of mine was picked up by a director in London, so you never know what you will find.

Good luck

Richard

Phil French March 7th, 2004 01:30 PM

No, that didn't work - still looking!

Seth Peterson March 7th, 2004 02:16 PM

Hey guys, "The Siberian Farce" is now online. Chalk full of models, missiles, props and gadgets. Here is the thread posted by my partner which started it all:

Viewing instructions included.

http://www.dvinfo.net/conf/showthrea...threadid=22413

Gino Terribilini March 7th, 2004 03:44 PM

Richard,

Thanks a lot! I will keep an eye out for anything that seems interesting. However, if anybody just has one sitting around, let me know as well.

Gino Terribilini