DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Helping Hands (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/helping-hands/)
-   -   Helping Hands from 2004 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/helping-hands/10439-helping-hands-2004-a.html)

Rob Lohman June 1st, 2004 02:40 AM

I've moved your thread to our helping hands forum since you
are basically looking for people to join you.

Welcome aboard here, Bill.

Frank Meek June 1st, 2004 10:36 AM

Utah and beyond

Have gear, (and twenty-plus years of experience), will travel. Headquartered in the Rocky Mountain region, and speaking more than English, with a passport which is current and warmed up, I can probably do the job.

Dylan Couper June 2nd, 2004 01:09 AM

Shooter(s) in Vancouver needed for a weekend

As the title says, I have a project coming up on the 19th/20th and 26th/27th this month and could use an extra cameraperson. You don't even need to bring a camera.
The shoot is a deferred pay event, which means you don't get paid anything until (if) it sells and makes money.

Anyone who is intersted, please email me at the_klenzer@hotmail.com

NOTE: Althought you don't have to be a pro, some competence with a video camera is necessary. This isn't a job for first timers or casual hobbiests.

Thanks

Rob Lohman June 2nd, 2004 03:04 AM

Or you fly me up instead of deferred payment? <g>

K. Forman June 2nd, 2004 05:54 AM

I was going to ask that!

Alfred Tomaszewski June 2nd, 2004 09:32 AM

We shot a music video for the band The Code on A-F Records in Erie, PA. You can check it out on the company website. We are shooting a music video at the end of June in Pittsburgh for the band Voice In The Wire on Eyeball Records.

Michael Best June 2nd, 2004 11:31 AM

Thanks for the response - Looks fantastic! How'd you come up
with Erie? Are they an Erie band? What editing software are you using? Wish I could have been around to watch. Thanks again.

Oh sorry, so how do you sync all the different shot locations? Do they just play segments of the song?

Justin Weily June 3rd, 2004 12:35 PM

blooper clips wanted $$$ paid

Ants Media Group has been asked to source blunders for an American network. Sports crashes, presenter foul ups, animal accidents - the usual suspects.

You retain ownership we just distribute-

E-mail clips@antsmedia.tv if you have content you own and wish to earn from it.

Laurence Maher June 5th, 2004 04:58 AM

You say $$$ paid.

How much for what kind of bloopers, etc.

Eric Gieg June 6th, 2004 07:33 PM

I rollerblade. I can give you some falls if you wanted them but it wouldnt be the best quality. Unless thats not the bloopers youre looking for.

Neil Fisher June 7th, 2004 10:52 AM

I've got loads of hard biking bails.

You can check out a few samples in any of my online stuff here.

If you're interested just send me an e-mail

Justin Weily June 7th, 2004 11:52 AM

I try to check this thread every day but sometimes can't get on...could you send any enquries on bloopers to katie@antsmedia.tv. Thanks

Justin Weily June 7th, 2004 11:55 AM

Money for bloopers

FYI - you always retain the clips, we act as distributors (we get 30% and you get the rest). The rest is usually anything between £150 - £300 GBP....Get in touch - it's real easy cash!

Laurence Maher June 8th, 2004 01:25 AM

Thanks Justin!

Eric Gieg June 8th, 2004 06:03 PM

How would you like us to get you the clips? I could do it through AIM if that would be good for you?